Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hmm....>.>

haihz.... today was a very very very stressful day for me at school @@.... 1st i have 'disgrace' or isit 'dishonour'..... ok going on.... i have disgrace my class and made a fool of myself just to ask question.... >.> then after that... this certain teacher go and blaming my not so innocent classmate..... if any of you guys are reading this.... im very sorry.... after that incident.... i was being wet by my own classmate... actually i was being shot with water.... huhu.... i really did my best to stay calm.... then it happens.... a group of girls from my class when to dishonour this fat rihanna wanna be cause she a junior disrespect our class the senior.... but this fat rihanna wanna be have a gurangak brother.... her bro when to my friends table and trying to be the hero of the day but instead he'll be called tomorrow for questioning.... good thing it stop.... huhu.... if that so call guy ever touch one of my friends.... i hope that the parents could recognise him...... huh!