Sunday, May 17, 2009

haha....

today or isit yesterday..... nvm ><..... i guess dat i reliese it 1st..... i reliese dat it will nvr b i guess.... i shud juz stop n go on..... it was very stupid of me 2 tell myself all dis bunch of lies and makin myself feel alot better.... n in d end i wound up hurtin myself more.... ^^ so dis is 1 of my promise i cant fulfill for my frens..... im sry guys..... i was too blind to see it but now ive seen d truth.... i shud juz stop chasing a nvr ending lies...... a never ending dream...... ^^ i post dis is so dat i could record evrything i tot of either today or yesterday.... cuz im a very forgetful person n if i dun write it down...... i nvr stop chasing my nvr ending lies, lies n more lies so im sorry if any of u read dis n felt bored or anything... its juz my way to be wat u say dat.... free from all of dis... ^^ n if any of u think dat dis is emo-ish den suit urself i wrote it not to let myself being judge based on ur prespective on me.... but actually its wat i wanted to do so if u wanna make joke bout me nex tym u see me..... go ahead cuz i dun care at all.... in fact it is juz makin me feel bad for urself.... wow sry bout dat it was juz my tym i guess.... for any of u who doesnt knw wat my tym means..... it means its my to shine or my turn to speak out or sumting i guess.... ok nvm im juz sry if any of u feel hurt or anything... sry to make u feel dat way..... anyway i think dats all for now......XP thx for reading..... n to my frens i cant fulfill my promise to.... sry..... >< FYI dis is juz 1 of my un emo-ish, not giving up,not end of sum1 life,n not makin ppl down spirited kind of story..... hope u enjoy reading it ^^...... owh lastly if any of u wan to leave sumthing..... feel free to comment either gud or bad its still comment aint it ^^..... btw dis is juz 1 of my experience..... ^^